A special weekend-long intensive learning opportunity November 15th & 16th from 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. on both days, held in beautiful Spring Hill, Florida at The Garcia Institute of Modern Excellence , 34610.
Translated in English, it means “supreme ultimate fist”, “boundless fist”, “supreme ultimate boxing” or “great extremes boxing.” But no matter which name you ascribe to it, Tai Chi Chuan, which is often shortened to Tai Chi, offers participants numerous mental and physical benefits.
It’s best described as a moving meditation – participants engage in slow, gentle movements, deep breathing, and meditation. And the predicted outcomes of this ancient, internal Chinese martial art, which has been practiced for many thousands of years, are many, including:
- Enhanced strength, conditioning, coordination, and flexibility
- A reduction in pain and stiffness
- Improved balance and lower risk of falls
- Better sleep
- More awareness, increased calmness, and a general improved sense of well being
- An improved immune response, vital to fighting off disease
And now you have an exclusive opportunity to learn this masterful art under the tutelage of one its premier leaders – Grand Master Dennis Kelly.
Held at The Garcia Institute of Modern Excellence (GIME Fitness) in Spring Hill, Florida, the premier home of cutting-edge, advanced wellness, performance, and health, this special intensive certification opportunity will prepare you to become a trainer in what is becoming one of the fastest growing modalities in the wellness field.
Your teacher, Grand Master Kelly, is a five-time World Martial Arts Champion, the author of ‘The Six Steps to the Fountain of Youth,’ a certified sports nutritionist, a certified fitness trainer, a Peak Performance Coach, and is the CEO of Defy Aging, Inc. Notably, his work has been featured in many leading venues including The Discovery Channel, The Home Shopping Network, and Deepak Chopra’s “Seduction of the Spirit” event.
During this two-day long intensive course you will learn everything you need to know in order to be a successful tai chi instructor. The day’s offerings include:
- Teachings on the history behind tai chi and chi kung
- Guidance regarding the various principles of these arts
- Valuable diagrams of the movements
- Education on the many features and benefits which the program has to offer
- Instruction on the special breathing techniques which you’ll employ
- An expert demonstration of the art’s moves, as well as a chance to practice them yourself
- Relevant marketing tips and advice which will help you grow your business
- A discussion regarding the many factors which differentiate the Tai Chi USA/TriNeurogenics System
This program has been specifically designed so that, when completed, you will be immediately prepared to safely and confidently begin instructing students. You will have a certificate, in hand, and will be assured that your competence level meets our standards of excellence and integrity. Additionally, you’ll receive a copy of The Professional Quick Start Entry Level dvd which will allow you to review all of the moves which you learned during the workshop.
Industry statistics indicate tai chi teachers are earning anywhere from twenty to upwards of two-hundred dollars per hour as class leaders. Further, there is significant room for future growth and development – the Tai Chi USA System encompasses multiple levels from basic, to foundation, to chi kung, to bronze, silver, gold, master, and, finally, to grand master.
Course fee is $499.00, before June 9, after is $599.00
This special rate includes a professional tai chi instructor’s manual and the professional instructional dvd. The fee additionally covers the cost of the official Dennis Kelly tai chi USA/TriNeuroGenics System, the final exam, and a frame-worthy certificate which has been officially stamped and signed by Grand Master Kelly.
Plus, as a bonus, participants will have the opportunity to learn about and discuss Dynamic Fusion 1, Master Kelly’s newly discovered secret’s regarding boosting the metabolism for fat burning and for increasing strength.
Defy Aging, Inc.
3869 Nottingham Dr.
Tarpon Springs, Fla.34688
* Due to the nature of our business, there are absolutely no refunds. We thank you for your understanding.