- World Champion in Martial Arts 5 times
- National Champion 13 times.
- Inducted into the Action Magazine’s “Martial Arts Hall of Fame” 2001
- International Certifying Body for Instructors of Tai Chi as selected by I.F.P.A (International Fitness Professional Association, N.A.P.M.A. (National Association of Professional Martial Artists), Tai Chi USA, and SomaLife International.
- Successfully Certified Hundreds of Chi Kung & Tai Chi Instructors, using a unique distant learning and hands on Certification program.
- Sold Out “The Six Steps to the Fountain of Youth”, Chi Kung & Tai Chi Videos and relaxation tapes on the Home Shopping Network.
- Grand Master Kelly’s Tai Chi segment ran on the Discovery Channel for over two years
- Produced top selling “SomaMotion” exercise video in 2004 with SomaLife Internatonal.
- In 2006 Grand Master Kelly – first grant from the National Parkinson’s Foundation to do a pilot study using Chi Kung and Tai Chi as a special exercise program.
- Changed the Yang style of Tai Chi, breaking it down into several different levels, making it easier to learn, thus making more marketable.Grand Master Kelly’s Certifications:
Personal Fitness Trainer
HeartMath Life Coach (Institute of HeartMath)
34 years of Stress Management and Anti-Aging techniques, including his most recent discovery, “DYNAMIC FUSION”, for weight loss, strength & toning.
Preparation for “Master Trainers” Certification
- 2007: at 69 years of age Grand Master Kelly won the World Championship, first place, in fighting at the Battle of Atlanta, achieving status, for the fifth time, as the oldest man in the history of the martial arts to win a world title in fighting in a world sanctioned event.
- 2010 The “Master Trainers” program, on the drawing board, carefully laying out an incredibly, informative, professional program, using his manual he has held under lock & key, to release at the right time.
- 2011, AT 73 YEARS YOUNG, Kelly went back in the ring placing in the top 3, AND is rated number two in the world, and oldest man to ever achieve this status.
- 2011 Created Master Warrior Golf Program: After students began their golf game,
- 2012 A pilot study at Crescent Oaks Golf and Country Club with Golf Pro, and GM Jerry Cousynse achieved a 100 % rate, with 100% of the participating students. The program is ready to go worldwide with plans to feature the program on The Golf Channel, and ESPN
- 2013 Master Trainers Program, now certifying professional trainers to train Professional Instructors in training, proprietary program, designed by Kelly
- 2013: Special guest speaker, and trainer for Deepak Chopra, featuring demonstrations in HearthMath concepts, and conducting the Chi Kung classes highlighting the special breathing , to compliment Deepak’s meditation program, “Seduction of Spirit”, at Innisbrook, Palm Harbor, Fla