You Are the Miracle
It can be very powerful to take a small amount of time to contemplate the small things, small miracles that are part and parcel of our everyday life. You don’t need to look for a miracle, you are the miracle.
- Sight- Seeing the beauty of life, love and freedom, and seeing the best in others
- Smell- The essence of earth, blooming essentials of nature, the sun and the rain, all contributing to Gods paintbrush of a rainbow.
- Taste- Nourishment from herbs, natural food and drink.
- Hear: to be able to communicate and hear voices of others, the sounds of nature, music, harps, wind chimes, ocean breezes, children and people laughing,
- Touch: “Tender Embrace” with loved ones
- Intuition the Extra “master key”
- Knowingness, the “highest master key to the senses and enlightenment.
Consider as well that the root of the word healing is Helios, which refers to the sun. Perhaps we should all spend 10 minutes in the sun every day as as way to heal or stay healthy just sitting in the sun.